Rice Chow Mien Casserole
|Chicken breast fillets||1 Pound (boneless)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Instant chicken broth||14 Gram (1 envelope)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushroom chow mein||43 Ounce (1 divider pack)|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Chowmein noodles||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 8-cup casserole.
2) Slice the chicken into 1/4-inch wide strips.
3) In a medium skillet, heat oil for 30 seconds. Add in the chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes, moving fast, till the chicken turns white.
4) Add in soy sauce, chicken broth, water and can of chow mein sauce.
5) Drain, rinse the can of vegetables and stir into the chicken mixture. Heat the mixture till it starts to bubble.
6) Take half of the cooked rice and layer into the casserole. Add in half of the chicken mixture. Repeat the layers and sprinkle the noodles on the top.
7) Bake for 15 minutes till bubbling hot, without cover.
8) Serve the Chow Mein Casserole hot with extra soy sauce on the side.