|Canned shrimp||4 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
|Shredded bok choy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. Drain, devein, and chop shrimp.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together the shrimp, egg yolk, bok choy, onion, soy, sugar, ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In large saucepan cook wontons in boiling water for about 5 minutes; drain.
4. Add to stew to the wonton.
5. Arrange the wonton and the stew in a serving platter and serve hot.