Chinese Stuffed Mushrooms
|Mushrooms||20 Large, washed and drained|
|Raw shrimp||1⁄4 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Raw ground pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped scallions||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Remove the stems of the mushrooms.
2) Chop together shrimps, pork, and scallions until very fine.
3) Blend in 1 tablespoon soy sauce, salt, pepper and flour.
4) Shape the mixture into small balls and stuff the mushrooms.
5) In a large skillet, pour the broth and remaining soy sauce and arrange the mushrooms in it, stuffed side up.
6) Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until pork is done.
7) Spear with cocktail picks to serve as an hors d'oeuvre.
Calories 93 Calories from Fat 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.1%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.6 mg11.2%
Sodium 559.3 mg23.3%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.66 g2.6%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet