|Live lobster||3 Pound (2, 1 1/2 Pound Each)|
|Ground pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Scallions||3 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Split the lobsters and clean, wash.
2) Cut up in the shell in 1 1/2 inch pieces.
3) Chop the claws into 3 pieces.
4) In a deep skillet heat the oil and sautÃ© the pork for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent lump from forming.
5) Add the lobster pieces in the shell and cool for 7 minutes stirring frequently.
6) In a bowl, mix together the cornstrach, soy sauce, salt, sherry, ginger, scallions, garlic, eggs and water.
7) Add the cornstarch mixture to the lobsters, stirring steadily for 4 minutes.
8) Serve the Cantonese Lobster hot with steamed rice.