Chinese Savory Custard
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Hot chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Scallions||4 , scallions|
1) Beat the eggs well and add the salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2) Into the stock, gradually stir the mixture. Blend well.
3) Into a heatproof dish, pour the mixture and sprinkle with scallions.
4) Cover the dish and cook on a trivet in a bain-marie till the mixture is set and the custard is cooked.
5) Serve hot as an appetizer on a decorative serving platter. Can also be served as a main dish with rice.