Chinese Vegetable Omelette
1. Prepare the onion by peeling and chopping it very finely.
2. Chop the celery, green pepper and mushrooms very finely
3. In a pan add butter and cook until soft and lightly browned.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs lightly and add the seasoning.
5. Add the chopped celery, green pepper and mushrooms to the eggs.
6. Into the pan with the onion pour the egg mixture and stir until the eggs are firm.
7. Serve alone or with mushroom sauce.
Calories 153 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 226.7 mg75.6%
Sodium 90.1 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 8 g15.3%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 33%
Calcium 5% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet