Chinese Vegetable Pasta
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Carrots||2 , julienned|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , julienned|
|Broccoli florets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), thinly sliced|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (Preferably Low-Sodium)|
|Vermicelli||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
1. In a nonstick frying pan heat the oil and stir-fry the onions for about 2 minutes.
2. Add the carrots, peppers, broccoli, garlic and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, vinegar and mix well.
4. Pour over the vegetables.
5. In a serving plate, place the cooked vermicelli.
6. Add the vegetable mixture, toss well to combine and serve.