|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||8 Ounce|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger root||1 Teaspoon, peeled, grated|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Wonton skins||24 (24 Rounds)|
|Low-sodium soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Make the sauce in a small bowl by combining the soy sauce, leftover stock, and oil.
2. Cut the chicken into manageable places.
3. In the food processor bowl, place the chicken, scallions, soy sauce, ginger, honey, and garlic. Pulse on medium speed till the mixture is finely chopped.
4. In the center of each wonton skin, place heaped mounds of the mixture.
5. Lightly moisten the edges of the wonton wrappers such that the edges of the wonton can be pleated and stuck together. The pleated edges should resemble flowers
6. Steam the wontons in a wonton steamer or a bamboo basket for 8-10 minutes.
7. Serve hot with the dipping sauce