1 Small, separated into bite size flowerets to make about 3 cups
1⁄2 Pound (Snow Peas)
1 Pound, shelled and cooked (About 3 Cups)
Sesame seed sauce
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Oriental)
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the cauliflower for about 3 minutes.
2) To this, add the pea pods. Cook for 2 minutes.
3) Remove from the heat.
4) Quickly place under cold running water.
5) Drain the mixture thoroughly.
6) To a large mixing bowl, transfer the mixture.
7) Cover the dish and chill thoroughly.
8) To the chilled mixture, add the shrimp and sesame seed sauce. Toss thoroughly.
9) This is a perfect dish for a quick lunch.