Lemon And Orange Chicken
|Chicken breasts||1 , skin removed|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Light cream/Use milk of same quantity||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushroom||20 Ounce (2 Can)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking sherry||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) Fry the chicken quickly in butter or margarine (after coating with flour) by turning frequently until light brown.
2) Arrange in large casserole dish after taking away from pan.
3) Using the leftover juices from the pan, fry briefly the mushrooms and onion until a bit-soft, then add mushroom soup and cream or milk.
4) Ladle all of this mixture over the chicken.
5) Now add the sherry on top.
6) Into the casserole surface, arrange the fruit slices .
7) Add basil, parsley, salt and pepper.
8) Bake at 350°F 1 1/2 hours, covering the casserole with lid.
9) Serve hot.