Cinnamon And Sugar Wonton Chips
|Wonton skins||20 (4 Inch Round Square Each)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) On the wonton skins, make 2 diagonal cuts forming in order to evenly cut the skin into quarters.
3) In a single layer, arrange the wonton skins on an ungreased baking sheet. Lightly spray with water.
4) Combine together the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the mixture evenly all over the wet wonton skins.
5) Bake in preheated oven for about 5 minutes or till the skins have turned light brown.
6) Allow to cool for a while on the baking sheet and then remove.
7) Serve at room temperature as a snack or a party treat. To store, place in an airtight container.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 636 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.1%
Saturated Fat 0.48 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.7 mg5.2%
Sodium 998.2 mg41.6%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g45%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.2%
Sugars 30.1 g
Protein 17 g34.6%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 0.32%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 34.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet