1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) On the wonton skins, make 2 diagonal cuts forming in order to evenly cut the skin into quarters.
3) In a single layer, arrange the wonton skins on an ungreased baking sheet. Lightly spray with water.
4) Combine together the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the mixture evenly all over the wet wonton skins.
5) Bake in preheated oven for about 5 minutes or till the skins have turned light brown.
6) Allow to cool for a while on the baking sheet and then remove.
7) Serve at room temperature as a snack or a party treat. To store, place in an airtight container.