Shrimp Mandarin Salad
|Canned shrimp||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned mandarin orange segments/1 cup fresh mandarin orange segments||11 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil and vinegar dressing||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diagonally sliced|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Cashew nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Chill the shrimp and mandarin segments in the can before using.
2. Drain and rinse them separately.
3. Place between layers of paper toweling to dry.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream and oil vinegar dressing.
5. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
6. Stir in the onion and celery.
7. Add the cashews, shrimp and orange segments and toss to mix and coat with the dressing.
8. Turn into a salad bowl or spoon onto individual salad plates lined with shredded lettuce if you like.