Saucy Beef With Chinese Vegetables
|Beef flank steak||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Teriyaki sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Canned chop suey vegetables||14 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Hot cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Serving)|
1. Use a sharp steak knife to slice the meat at a slant into thin slices, across grain.
2. Further slice the meat into 3-inch long stips.
3. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, combine the beef, onion and teriyaki sauce.
4. Place in the microwave and set the level to 5
5. Cook for about 12 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking time.
6. Add the vegetables and soup and sprinkle pepper.
7. Continue to cook another 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, just until beef is tender.
8. Serve the beef hot, over rice or noodles.