|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Boiling water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Boiling water||2 Tablespoon|
|Oriental sesame oil||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
2) In the work bowl, add flour.
3) Pour in 1/3 cup boiling water, while the machine is running.
4) Form a stiff dough ball and process for 20 seconds.
5) Remove the dough from bowl and wrap with a plastic wrap.
6) Place aside for 30 minutes.
7) Make a 6-inch long roll from the dough and make out 12 pieces.
8) Take 2 pieces of dough to work with and keep the remaining covered.
9) Make 2-inch circles out of the dough pieces.
10) Brush with sesame oil on a circle, especially on the edges. Place the other circle on top.
11) In the tortilla press, place the circles inside a folded sheet of wax paper, slightly back of center.
12) Close the lid and press. Lift lid and rotate circle a quarter turn, press.
13) Continue rotating and pressing to form a 4 1/2-5-inch circle.
14) Heat a non-stick, ungreased skillet over medium-high heat.
15) Place the pancake on the skillet to cook one at a time, until it is puffed and parchment colored, about 1 minute on each side.
16) Slightly cool and separate with a small pointed knife into two pancakes.
17) Keep warm the pancakes inside tea towel.
18) Serve the pancakes with your choice of toppings.
To reheat, steam frozen wrapped pancakes for about 12 minutes; thawed pancakes 6 minutes.
Alternately, heat frozen wrapped pancakes in a 325Â° oven for 20-30 minutes.