Chinese Chicken Wings
|Chicken wings||4 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Slice the tips of the chicken wings and cut into two halves at the joint. Wash and pat dry the chicken.
3) Place the chicken pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4) In a small lidded jar, add in honey, soya sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, peppercorns and hot water. Shake the jar well and pour the contents over the chicken wings to coat well.
5) Cover the dish with a foil and bake for about 2 hours. Place a dish to collect the drippings.
6) After two hours, uncover the dish, reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees and bake the chicken for 30 more minutes. Baste the chicken with the drippings every 10 to 12 minutes.
7) Drain the baked chicken wings on a paper towel.
8) Serve the Chinesey Chicken Wings hot from the oven along with a dipping sauce of your choice.