|Chicken pieces||3 Pound|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard||1 Teaspoon, prepared|
1) In a glass casserole, place the chicken pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients except cornstarch and pour over the chicken.
3) Cover with a plastic wrap and cook for 1 hour.
4) Remove chicken from the liquid on a serving platter.
5) In a bowl, blend the cornstarch with enough liquid to make a paste.
6) Stir into the sauce and cook for 3 minutes or until thickened.
7) Spoon sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.