|Frozen pea pods||6 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Instant chicken bouillon granules||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Green onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Raw medium shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Roasted cashews||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In the microwave, place the packet of pea pods.
2. Cook for 1 minute at High. Keep aside.
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the cornstarch, water and soy sauce.
2. Add the bouillon granules and stir them in.
3. In the microwave, cook for 3 1/2 minutes at High, until thick, stirring twice or thrice.
4. Mix the pea pods, mushrooms, celery and green onion.
5. Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook at High for 5 minutes.
6. Mix the shrimp and cashews.
7. Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook at High for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, until the shrimp are opaque, stirring once.
8. Serve over hot cooked rice.