|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), minced|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Msg)|
|Sweet and sour sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) Combine all the ingredients thoroughly until well-blended.
2) Figure the mixture into small meatballs having the size of walnuts.
3) In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the meatballs on metal meat rack, leaving space around each meatball.
4) Using a paper towel, cover the meatballs and then cook in microwave for 5 to 7 minutes on High.
5) Again cook for 6 minutes until browned.
6) Serve at once with Sweet-Sour Sauce.
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.1%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.4 mg28.8%
Sodium 549.6 mg22.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 16 g32.9%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet