|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Celery||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), minced|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Msg)|
|Sweet and sour sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) Combine all the ingredients thoroughly until well-blended.
2) Figure the mixture into small meatballs having the size of walnuts.
3) In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the meatballs on metal meat rack, leaving space around each meatball.
4) Using a paper towel, cover the meatballs and then cook in microwave for 5 to 7 minutes on High.
5) Again cook for 6 minutes until browned.
6) Serve at once with Sweet-Sour Sauce.