Chinese Fish Fillets
|Soy sauce||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Ketchup||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Fresh ginger root||1 Tablespoon|
|Fish fillets||1 Pound (500 Gram, Of Your Choice, Fresh Or Frozen)|
1. Cut the fillets into individual portions.
2. In in an 8 x 8-inch glass dish, mix the soy sauce, lemon juice and rind, ketchup, garlic and ginger.
3. Set the fish pieces in the dish, rolling them around in the sauce.
4. Cover the dish with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
5. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes in the microwave at High, until the fish flakes easily.
6. Let the dish stand for 5 minutes, covered.
7. Serve basted with the sauce in the dish.