Bean Sprout Tuna Chow Mein
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery stalks||6 , cut to 1/8 inch thick pieces|
|Onions||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Canned bamboo shoots||6 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned mushrooms/4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced||4 Ounce, drained and sliced (1 Can)|
|Bean sprouts/1 can bean sprouts, drained||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Freshly Grown)|
|Canned water packed tuna||7 Ounce, drained (As Required, 1 Can)|
1) In water, dissolve chicken bouillon.
2) To this, add soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in cornstarch until dissolved.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil over high heat.
5) Add celery and onion to the hot oil and fry for a minute, stirring.
6) To this, add bamboo shoots, mushrooms and bean sprouts.
7) Stir in the chicken broth mixture.
8) Cook just until sauce is thickened, for 25 to 30 minutes.
9) Add tuna and stir until hot for 15 to 20 minutes and sauce is clear.
10) Serve hot with your favorite wine.