Chinese Chicken Crepes
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked and finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Eggs/Substitute||2 , beaten|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sweet and sour sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Mix together the chicken, mushrooms, green pepper, and onion.
3. Stir in eggs to chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken mixture on every crepe’s cooked side. Fold the sides and roll up the crepes.
6. Take an ungreased cookie sheet and arrange filled crepes on it.
7. Coat with oil.
8. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until browned.
9. Pour in sauce on the top and serve in a serving dish.