Stir Fried Bamboo Shoots
|Chinese dried mushrooms||6|
|Fresh ginger root piece||1 Inch, peeled and shredded|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), sliced|
|Spring onions||6 , sliced|
|Canned bamboo shoots||1 Pound, drained and sliced (1 Can)|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked lean ham||4 Ounce, shredded (125 Gram)|
1) In a bowl, add warm water to soak mushrooms for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze the mushrooms to dry. Slice the caps by discarding the hard stalks.
3) In a wok or a deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
4) Add ginger, garlic, spring onions and chillies to stir-fry for a minute by putting the heat on high.
5) Add the remaining ingredients and thoroughly mix by stir-frying for 3 minutes.
6) Use a warmed serving dish to place the bamboo shoots and serve at once.