Stir Fried Bamboo Shoots
|Chinese dried mushrooms||6|
|Fresh ginger root piece||1 Inch, peeled and shredded|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), sliced|
|Spring onions||6 , sliced|
|Canned bamboo shoots||1 Pound, drained and sliced (1 Can)|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked lean ham||4 Ounce, shredded (125 Gram)|
1) In a bowl, add warm water to soak mushrooms for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze the mushrooms to dry. Slice the caps by discarding the hard stalks.
3) In a wok or a deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
4) Add ginger, garlic, spring onions and chillies to stir-fry for a minute by putting the heat on high.
5) Add the remaining ingredients and thoroughly mix by stir-frying for 3 minutes.
6) Use a warmed serving dish to place the bamboo shoots and serve at once.
Calories 139 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.8 mg5.9%
Sodium 493.8 mg20.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 19.4%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet