1. In a bowl combine corn starch and water make cornstarch slurry.
2. In the soup pot pour the chicken broth and add tofu, carrot, chicken strips, bamboo shoot and mushrooms.
3. Stir everything well and add rice vinegar, sugar, hot pepper, soy sauce, black and white pepper.
4. Stir once again and bring it to a boil, once it reaches to a boil add the cornstarch slurry and stir.
5. Once the soup thickens to the desired consistency, pour the eggs in sthin stream and pour sesame oil and green onions.