Brandy And Orange Chicken Topped With Stuffed Shrimp
|For stuffed shrimp|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon, once around the pan|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon (To Swirl Once Around The Pan)|
|Celery rib||1 , finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 , finely chopped|
|Fresh lump crab meat/2 cans of 5 & 1/2 ounce each||6 Ounce, drained (Drained Weight, Available At Fresh Fish Counter)|
|Fresh lump crab meat||6 Ounce (Drained Weight / 2 Cans, 5 1/2 Ounces Each , Drained)|
|Poultry seasoning/Thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground (Eyeball It)|
|Ground thyme/Poultry seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Sweet paprika||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Thin white bread slices||2 , toasted and buttered, then diced|
|Chopped fresh parsley||3 Tablespoon (1 Handful)|
|Fresh chopped parsley||3 Tablespoon (Use About A Handful)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Jumbo shrimp||8 , peeled and deveined, tails intact (Ask For Easy Peels At The Fish Counter)|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||32 Ounce (4 Pieces, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Ground thyme/Poultry seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Poultry seasoning/Thyme||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Brandy||4 Ounce (3 Shots)|
|Navel orange||1 Large (Use Zest)|
|Parsley sprigs||4 (For Garnish)|
|Orange zest||1 Large (Use 1 Navel Orange Peel)|
|Navel orange slices||4 (For Garnish)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To a small skillet over moderate heat melt butter along with the olive oil and saute celery, onion, and red bell pepper for 5 minutes.
3. Adding the crab season with thyme or poultry seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Into the stuffing fold a few handfuls of diced toasted bread add parsley and remove from heat.
5. In a baking dish brush melted butter.
6. Butterfly shrimp by cutting along the deveining line and almost through the shrimps.
7. Place the open butterflied shrimp in your hand, dab with melted butter and place a rounded spoonful of crab stuffing over the shrimp.
8. In the baking dish place the shrimp with the stuffing exposed and the tail upright.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes or such that the shrimps are pink and firm and stuffing is browned.
10. With poultry seasoning or ground thyme, salt and pepper season chicken breasts.
11. In a second skillet over medium-high heat, cook breasts in olive oil for 5 minutes on each side and remove to a serving plate.
12. To the pan add brandy and cook alcohol off, 1 minute.
13. Then add butter along with orange zest and spoon over the chicken, topping each breast with 2 stuffed shrimp.
14. To serve garnish with sliced oranges and parsley sprigs.