Chinese Spiced Spareribs
|Dry sherry||4 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Hot mustard||1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed For Serving)|
1) In a bowl, add sherry, soy sauce, sugar, garlic and spices to combine.
2) Season the mixture with little salt, if required.
3) Place the spareribs in this mixture to marinate for at least 2 hours.
4) Preheat oven to 325°F.
5) In a roasting pan, arrange the spareribs.
6) Place the roasting pan on a rack inside the oven.
7) Roast for 1 hour and frequently baste the spareribs with remaining marinade during the roasting process.
8) In a serving platter, separate the ribs and arrange. Serve with hot mustard.