|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Spring onions/1 onion||4 , thinly sliced|
|Fresh root ginger piece||1 Inch, crushed|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Skinless chicken breast||8 Ounce, cut diagonally in strips (250 Gram)|
|Skinless chicken breast||8 Ounce, cut diagonally into strips (250 Gram)|
|Chinese egg noodles||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Mangetout||4 Ounce, topped and tailed, cut crossways if large (125 Gram)|
|Boiled ham||4 Ounce, cut into thin strips (125 Gram)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Rice wine/Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a large deep frying pan or wok, stir-fry the spring onions or onion, ginger and garlic in heated oil over a gentle heat for 1-2 minutes until soft.
2) Add and stir-fry the chicken breast strips over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until slightly brown.
3) Then add the mangetout and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the chicken is tender.
4) In a large bowl, place and cover the noodles with the boiling water, allow to stand for a few minutes.
5) Drain well and add into the wok along with the ham, then toss over a high heat until heated.
6) Stir in the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine or sherry, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Toss all the ingredients until thoroughly heated.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1977 Calories from Fat 585
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g101%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 506.5 mg168.8%
Sodium 3301 mg137.5%
Total Carbohydrates 189 g63%
Dietary Fiber 13.1 g52.2%
Sugars 11.8 g
Protein 144 g287.6%
Vitamin A 56.7% Vitamin C 135.1%
Calcium 23.7% Iron 110.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet