Chinese Carrot And Mushroom Stir Fry
|Sesame seed oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||6 Ounce, cut into strips|
|Green pepper||1 , cored, deseeded and cubed|
|Flat mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced (250 Gram)|
|Canned bamboo shoots||8 Ounce, drained|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable stock||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a wok or deep frying pan, heat up sesame seed oil to hot over medium heat.
2) Place carrots and green pepper to stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add sliced mushrooms and bamboo shoots and continue stir-frying for another couple of minutes.
4) Pour in soy sauce, hoisin sauce and stock. Again stir-fry for another minute.
5) In a warm serving platter, serve the preparation immediately with rice.