|Egg noodles||12 Ounce|
|Pork||8 Ounce, minced (250 Grams)|
|Dark soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Groundnut oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), crushed|
|Root ginger||1 Inch, peeled and finely chopped|
|Spring onions||3 , chopped|
|Red chilies||2 , deseeded, finely chopped|
|Soy bean paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Peanut butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||6 Fluid Ounce (175 Milliliter)|
|Red chili||1 , chopped (To Garnish)|
1. In a bowl, mix minced pork with soy sauce, sherry and salt to taste.
2. In a large pan, bring salt water to boil.
3. Add thin egg noodles.
4. Cook following the packet instructions, until tender.
5. Drain well.
6. In a deep wok or frying pan, heat oil.
7. Stir-fry pork in oil until lightly browned.
8. Spoon the pork and keep on kitchen paper for drying.
9. To the same wok, add garlic, ginger, spring onions and chillies; stir-fry for 1 minute.
10. Add the hot soy bean paste and peanut butter.
11. Stir over moderate heat for a few seconds.
12. Add the stock, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes, until thickened.
13. Stir in the pork.
14. Cook over a low heat for 1 minute.
15. Divide the cooked noodles between 4 individual bowls or one large one.
16. Pour sauce over the noodles
17. Sprinkle plenty of pepper.
18. Garnished with chilli.