Chinese Seafood Rice
|Safflower oil||60 Milliliter|
|Peeled deveined shrimp||60 Gram|
|Lobster meat||115 Gram|
|Crab meat||115 Gram|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely diced|
|Red bell pepper||1 , finely diced|
|Cooked long grain rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a wok or large skillet, heat half the oil and sauté seafood in it quickly.
2) Take off the sautéed seafood from wok and keep warm.
3) To the same wok, add remaining oil and sauté onion, pepper and mushrooms in it.
4) Add in rice and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Put back the seafood mixture to the wok and mix well.
6) Spoon soya sauce and sherry over the mixed rice and blend well.
7) Serve hot at once.