Chinese Fruit Bowl
|Pineapple||3 Pound (Ripe)|
|Strawberries||1 Pint, washed (Hulled)|
|Litchi nuts||11 Ounce (Drained)|
|Mandarin orange sections||11 Ounce (Drained)|
|Preserved kumquats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), preserved|
|Bananas||2 , sliced on the diagonal|
|Syrup/From preserved kumquats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White rum||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Candied ginger||2 Tablespoon|
1. With a long-bladed, sharp knife, cut pineapple into quarters, right through frond.
2. Remove pine- apple, in one piece, from shells and remove core.
3. Slice pineapple into wedges, 1/4 inch thick.
4. In large bowl, gently toss pineapple wedges with remaining ingredients.
5. Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled—2 hours or longer.
6. Serve chilled with garnish of your choice.