Chinese Fruit Bowl
|Pineapple||3 Pound (Ripe)|
|Strawberries||1 Pint, washed (Hulled)|
|Litchi nuts||11 Ounce (Drained)|
|Mandarin orange sections||11 Ounce (Drained)|
|Preserved kumquats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), preserved|
|Bananas||2 , sliced on the diagonal|
|Syrup/From preserved kumquats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White rum||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Candied ginger||2 Tablespoon|
1. With a long-bladed, sharp knife, cut pineapple into quarters, right through frond.
2. Remove pine- apple, in one piece, from shells and remove core.
3. Slice pineapple into wedges, 1/4 inch thick.
4. In large bowl, gently toss pineapple wedges with remaining ingredients.
5. Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled—2 hours or longer.
6. Serve chilled with garnish of your choice.
Calories 654 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.9%
Saturated Fat 0.27 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 42.7 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 141 g47%
Dietary Fiber 13.5 g54%
Sugars 76.6 g
Protein 5 g10.6%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 515%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet