Chinese Noodle And Prawn Salad
|Chinese egg noodles||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Radishes||3⁄4 Bunch (75 gm), trimmed (Or 1 Small)|
|Sugar snap peas||6 Ounce, topped, tailed (175 Gram)|
|Cooked peeled prawns||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Sweet and sour dressing||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large pan, allow the water to boil, add the egg noodles then cover the pan, turn off the heat and keep aside for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain well.
2) In a large salad bowl, place the cooked noodles, finely shredded spring onions alongwith the whole or sliced radishes.
3) In a pan, bring the water to boil, place the snap peas for 1 minute. Then drain, refresh under cold running water, drain well.
4) Add the snap peas into the salad alongwith the prawns and season with the salt and water to taste.
5) Toss to coat the salad well with the sweet and sour dressing.
6) Serve immediately.