|Veal||1 Pound, cubed|
|Celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Onions||2 Small, chopped|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Raw rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Dredge the veal pieces in the flour.
2) In a skillet, fry the veal pieces in the heated oil, until brown.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned veal pieces with rest of the ingredients.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.