Rosemary Orange Chicken
|Chicken pieces||2 Pound, skinned|
|Crushed cereal flakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crushed dried rosemary||1 Teaspoon|
|Paprika||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated orange peel||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Trim of all visible fat from chicken.
2) Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
3) In a bowl, add cereal, rosemary, paprika, orange peel and oregano in a pie plate or small paper bag.
4) In another pie plate, pour milk.
5) Use a baking sheet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
6) Dip each chicken piece into milk mixture and then into cereal mixture. Coat evenly.
7) Arrange the coated pieces on prepared baking sheet.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
9) Serve with salad on side.