Pork Chow Mein
|Lean boneless pork||1 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Celery stalks||4 Medium, each cut crosswise in thirds|
|Onion||1 Medium, quartered|
|Canned bean sprouts||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant chicken bouillon granules/Beef granules||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chow mein noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Take a knife blade fitted to a mixer bowl, place half portion of the pork cubes in the bowl and distribute in an even way.
2. Pulse for 4 to 5 seconds to coarsely chop meat.
3. Repeat the process with rest of the pork.
4. Take a 12 inch skillet, add meat and on medium heat, cook to brown.
5. Using a disc fitted with the bowl, having slicing side facing up, slice onion and celery.
6. Stir fry for 5 minutes to allow meat to turn crisp tender.
7. Add bean sprouts, bouillon granules, soy sauce and water and stir well.
8. Prepare a smooth paste of cornstarch with water.
9. Add to meat mixture and stir well.
10. Stirring continuously, cook, to turn sauce clear and thick.
11. Pour over chow mein noodles and serve hot.