|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Sliced celery||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned mixed vegetables||2 Pound, drained (2 Cans, 1 Pound Each, Chinese)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Leftover cooked meats/Poultry||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut up|
|Small spinach leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chow mein noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||To Taste|
1) Heat oil and sauté onion in it until lightly browned.
2) Mix in celery, bouillon cubes and water and cook, covered for 5 minutes.
3) Add in rest of the ingredients except salt, pepper, soy sauce, cornstarch and chow mein noodles and bring to a boil.
4) Add salt, pepper and soy sauce to taste.
5) Mix cornstarch with a little cold water and use this mixture to thicken the liquid.
6) Serve hot with cooked chow mein noodles.