Steamed Lobster Tails
|Frozen rock-lobster tails||20 Ounce (4 Tails, 5 Ounces Each)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Tablespoon|
|Capers||1 Tablespoon, drained|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In a electric skillet or cooker-fryer boil water with salt and bay leaf.
2) Add unthawed lobster, tails covered in 1 inch of water and cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
3) Drain and split each tail. Loosen meat and keep in shell to serve.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Serve the sauce with lobster.
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.6 mg44.9%
Sodium 551.7 mg23%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 30 g59.2%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet