Steamed Lobster Tails
|Frozen rock-lobster tails||20 Ounce (4 Tails, 5 Ounces Each)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Tablespoon|
|Capers||1 Tablespoon, drained|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) In a electric skillet or cooker-fryer boil water with salt and bay leaf.
2) Add unthawed lobster, tails covered in 1 inch of water and cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
3) Drain and split each tail. Loosen meat and keep in shell to serve.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Serve the sauce with lobster.