Chinese Leaves With Shiitake Mushrooms And Crab Meat
|Shiitake mushrooms||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Spring onions||6 , sliced (Scallions)|
|Chinese leaves||1 1⁄4 Pound, shredded (Use 1 Head)|
|Mild curry paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut milk||6 Tablespoon|
|Canned white crab meat||7 Ounce, drained (200 Gram)|
|Chili flakes||1 Teaspoon|
1. Using a sharp knife cut the mushrooms into slices.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the mushrooms have softened.
4. Add the spring onions (scallions) and shredded Chinese leaves to the wok and stir-fry until the leaves have wilted.
5. Mix together the mild curry paste and coconut milk in a small bowl.
6. Add the curry paste and coconut milk mixture to the wok together with the crab meat and chilli flakes. Mix together until well combined and heat through until the juices start to bubble.
7. Transfer to warm serving bowls and then serve immediately.