|Boneless skinless chicken breasts/Thighs||1 Pound|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Peanut oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh snow peas/1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow peas, thawed, cut into halves||6 Ounce, thawed (2 Cups)|
|Green onions||3 Large, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces|
|Uncooked egg noodles/Vermicelli||6 Ounce, cooked, drained and rinsed (Chinese)|
|Dark sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Slice chicken into 1/4-inch-thick slices, crosswise and then again into 1 x 1/4-inch strips.
2) Coat chicken with garlic and keep aside.
3) Take a wok or large skillet; heat it over medium-high heat and then allow 1 tablespoon of peanut oil to be heated in it.
4) Stir in chicken mixture and sauté for 3 minutes until chicken loses its pink color.
5) Mix with soy sauce and sherry on transferring to a bowl.
6) In the same wok, heat remaining peanut oil and sauté fresh snow peas for 2 minutes (cook for 1 minute for frozen peas).
7) Stir in onions and sauté for 30 seconds.
8) Add in chicken mixture and fry for 1 minute.
9) Finally add in noodles and cook well, sautéing for 2 minutes.
10) Add sesame oil to the noodles mixture and serve at once.