|Plain flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Dried yeast||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Combine all ingredients leaving oil, to make a smooth paste.
2) Cover and set aside for 20 minutes until it increases in size.
3) Knead the dough for 1 minute.
4) Pinch off lumps of dough about the size of a golf ball
5) On a floured board, roll out to circles about 8 cm (3 in) in diameter.
6) Brush the centre of each circle with a touch of oil, to make the dumpling come up easily while steaming.
7) Fold into semicircles and quarters.
8) Get the tines of a fork to cut two slashes about 0.5 cm (1/4 in) long on the curved edge of the dough, let dumplings resemble to a flowers after steaming.
9) Steam dumplings over high heat for 4-5 minutes.
10) Serve with Sichuan Smoked Duck.