|Plain flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Dried yeast||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Combine all ingredients leaving oil, to make a smooth paste.
2) Cover and set aside for 20 minutes until it increases in size.
3) Knead the dough for 1 minute.
4) Pinch off lumps of dough about the size of a golf ball
5) On a floured board, roll out to circles about 8 cm (3 in) in diameter.
6) Brush the centre of each circle with a touch of oil, to make the dumpling come up easily while steaming.
7) Fold into semicircles and quarters.
8) Get the tines of a fork to cut two slashes about 0.5 cm (1/4 in) long on the curved edge of the dough, let dumplings resemble to a flowers after steaming.
9) Steam dumplings over high heat for 4-5 minutes.
10) Serve with Sichuan Smoked Duck.
Calories 301 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 0.47 g2.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 101.4 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 5 g10.8%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet