8 , peeled, reserving a little rind for decoration, and pith removed
2 (To Decorate)
1) In a pan put water and sugar.
2) Boil the water with sugar while stirring continuously.
3) In the pan, add fruit and boil.
4) Cook the water and fruit on low heat for 10 minutes.
5) Leave the pan to cool.
6) From the pan, remove the fruit and boil the syrup.
7) Boil it and reduce the syrip to 300ml-1/2 pint.
8) Cool the syrup and add liquer to it.
9) Pour the syrup over Clementines and decorate with the rind and mint sprig.