2) In a large bowl, score between the ribs and place the meat.
3) Mix rest of the ingredients, pour over the ribs and allow to stand for 1 hour, turning once in between. Remove the meat from the marinade. Reserve the liquid.
4) On a grill over the medium coals, remove and place the meat, then cook about 1 1/2 hours. Turn and baste the meat with the marinade occasionally.
5) Alternately, place the meat in a roasting pan and bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally.
6) Separate the ribs and serve immadiately.