Chinese Fried Meat Rice
|Chopped onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Cold)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly stirred|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped roasted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped meat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Left Over, Such As Ham Or Chicken)|
|Chopped cooked bacon/Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, add oil and fry onions to golden brown.
2) Add rice and sauté with onions.
3) Add eggs and soy sauce to the rice. Season with salt.
4) Cook the mixture by light stirring until properly done.
5) Keep it warm.
6) Serve the fried rice warm with any type of side dish of your choice.