|Duckling||4 1⁄2 Pound (Fresh / Chilled, Oven Ready)|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , cut into julienne strips|
|Scallions||10 , cut into 1 inch strips|
|Bean sauce||1⁄2 Ounce (Sauce)|
|Sesame seed oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Dry the duck well with the paper towels and dry overnight . dry with a hair dryer for 30 minutes on cold setting.
2) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
3) Prepare the pancakes and keep aside.
4) In a small saucepan, add all the sauce ingredients , heat gently for 2-3 minutes, stir at times to blend well. Turn off the heat and keep aside.
5) In a roasting pan, place the duck and roast in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
6) When roasted, remove the duck and drain well on the roasting pan.
7) Cut the skin on a board with a knife into 1 1/2 x 1/2-inch pieces then place them on a serving dish and keep warm in the oven.
8) Slice the meat about 1 1/2 x 1/2 inch and place on the serving dish together with the duck skin and keep them warm in the oven.
9) Nicely place the cucumber and scallions on individual small serving dishes.
10) Reheat the sauce thoroughly and remove in a bowl.
11) Gently open a pancake, layer with a teaspoon of sauce, keep a few strips of cucumber and scallion in the center, then place 1-2 slices of the duck skin and meat on top. Roll up the pancake, tuck the ends in and serve.