Chinese Style Snow Peas
|Small snow pea pods||1 Pound, prepared for cooking|
|Sesame oil/Peanut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Monosodium glutamate||1 Pinch|
1. Dry pods between paper towels.
2. In a large, heavy skillet or wok, heat oil over medium heat for 1 minute
3. Add pea pods, and stir-fry 2 minutes.
4. Reduce the flame and cover skillet stew for 2 minutes, shaking pan frequently, until peas are crisp-tender.
5. Season with salt, pepper and MSG
6. Turn into a vegetable dish and serve immediately.
Calories 152 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.3%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 415.5 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 105%
Calcium 6% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet