Cantonese Carrots With Green Pepper And Celery
|Young carrots||14 Small, peeled|
|Sweet green pepper||1⁄2 Medium, cored and seeded|
|Peanut oil/Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Scallion||1 , chopped fine (Include Tops)|
|Monosodium glutamate||1 Pinch|
1. Slice the carrots diagonally ¼-inch thick.
2. Slice celery diagonally 1/8-inch thick.
3. Finely slice green pepper into strips.
4. In a large wok or a deep skillet, heat oil over a medium low flame.
5. When oil is hot, add and sauté carrots and celery for 4 minutes until half tender
6. Tip in green pepper strips and scallions and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
7. Season the vegetables with MSG and salt.
8. Dish out and serve immediately while the vegetables are crisp.
9. You can use this to add to noodles or rice and can also make a warm salad