Baked Chicken with Oranges
|Broiler fryer chicken pieces||5 Pound|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Bottled russian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned mandarin orange sections||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take two baking dishes.
2) Arrange each dish with half of the chicken pieces.
3) Mix Russian dressing and mayonnaise.
4) Coat the chicken pieces well with this mixture.
5) Cover and cook each dish of chicken separately for 20 minutes.
6) In a dish, mix orange and sugar.
7) Allow to cook for 3 minutes.
8) Use orange sections together with chicken and serve.
9) Heat the chicken again immediately before serving.