Chinese Fried Rice with Pork
|Cooked rice||5 Cup (80 tbs) (About 1 1/2 Cups, Raw Rice)|
|Cooked pork||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (1 Inch Diced)|
|Green onions||3 , finely chopped|
|Salad oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a pan and cook rice according to the instructions given on package.
2) Chop the green onions ad dice the pork.
3) Take a blazer pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the pork and 2/3rds of the green onions and sauté them until the pork gets browned lightly.
5) Add the rice and cook for further 10 minutes.
6) Mix the eggs and soy sauce together beating them well before pouring into the pan.
7) Scramble the mixture until the eggs set.
8) Sprinkle with rest of the green onions and serve.