Chinese Style Cucumbers In Soy Sauce
|Cucumbers||3 Medium, peeled, quartered lengthwise, and seeded|
|Peanut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon (Japanese)|
|Minced chives||1 Tablespoon (Fresh, Frozen, Or Freeze-Dried)|
1. Cut each cucumber quarter into ¼-inch thick slices.
2. Place them on a on paper toweling and pat dry.
3. In a large deep skillet or a wok, heat oil for 1 minute over a medium flame.
4. Tip the cucumbers slices into the oil and sauté them for 3-4 minutes until tender crisp.
5. Add soy sauce and toss well.
6. Dish out on a plate or a bowl, immediately.
7. Sprinkle chives to garnish.
Calories 115 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 285 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.7%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 11.8%
Calcium 3% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet