3 Medium, peeled, quartered lengthwise, and seeded
1 Tablespoon (Japanese)
1 Tablespoon (Fresh, Frozen, Or Freeze-Dried)
1. Cut each cucumber quarter into ¼-inch thick slices.
2. Place them on a on paper toweling and pat dry.
3. In a large deep skillet or a wok, heat oil for 1 minute over a medium flame.
4. Tip the cucumbers slices into the oil and sauté them for 3-4 minutes until tender crisp.
5. Add soy sauce and toss well.
6. Dish out on a plate or a bowl, immediately.
7. Sprinkle chives to garnish.