Chinese Scrambled Seafood
|For chinese scrambled seafood|
|Scallops||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and chopped fine|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and chopped fine|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped ginger||1 Teaspoon|
1) Chop the scallops and shrimps.
2) Take a pan and cook them in it.
3) Take a bowl and beat the cream along with the eggs and seasoning.
4) Take a blazer pan.
5) Heat the butter in it.
6) Add egg mixture to it and scramble until it starts to set.
7) Stir in the chopped seafood.
8) Keep stirring until it sets moistly.
9) Serve as required.