Steamed Ground Pork Chinese Style
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound (250 Gram)|
|5 spice powder/All spice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soya sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Take a pan and cook rice by placing it in water.
2) Combine the remaining ingredients and pat it until becomes similar to a large cake.
3) Place the cake carefully over the boiling rice.
4) Cover the pan and steam it until the rice absorbs the water completely.
5) Remove the meat from the container.
6) Put the rice on a plate and garnish it with chopped cilantro.
7) Put the meat cake on top of the bed of rice and serve hot.